Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekly Favs | Top 10 | Week Ending 5/1/2014

I want to once again give a huge thank you to Crystal Raynard Photography for being our guest judge this week! The images submitted this past week were some of the best on the page thus far! Absolutely outstanding, each week I am more and more impressed. I do not think  I could have chosen only 11 hehe! Please go check out Crystal's photography page and show her some love!!

Without further ado…

~Top Honor~



~Top 10 (in no particular order)~












Thank you again to everyone of you that shared your amazing images with us this past week. Please join us for another great week at My Beautifully Chaotic Lifestyle

If you are interested in being guest judge please email crazybeautifulphotos@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment