Thursday, August 7, 2014

Feature Photographer: Sarah Driscoll Photography Blog.

We want to once again give a huge thank you and shout out to Sarah Driscoll Photography Blog. for being our guest judge for week ending 7/24. We are a little late posting the feature blog, but WOW you do NOT want to miss these beautiful images!! Read a little more about this amazing photographer below, and don't forget to visit her page and show some love!! 


Tell us a little about yourself (family, hobbies, etc.) 

I would LOVE to! I am a Momma of four--- ranging from ages 8 years to 4 months and my life is pretty much wrapped up in only them. I have an amazing husband who travels for work every other week so that adds to the chaos but I would have to say that overall, my life is pretty darn perfect!



What got you started in taking lifestyle images (or photography in general)?

My four children. When I first started teaching myself photography I thought I would want backdrops and posing. And yet as time passed and my portfolio started to grow, I realized that the images I LOVE are the REAL ones--- the ones that capture real moments and beautiful chaos of our lives.


Any photographers that you look up to?

Summer Murdock rocks my socks off every day. I seriously love everything she does. Ginger Unzuetta is also a rockstar. I could seriously list like 50 people right now though. So much beauty out there!


What is in your camera bag? 


I am pretty simple when it comes to gear. I have my Canon 6D and my Sigma 35 1.4 right now. I also have a 50 1.4 but it is struggling with focus these days and I JUST added a lensbaby sweet 35 and I am so excited to learn how to use it! Now if I could only find some time!


If you could shoot anybody in the world, anywhere, who and where?

Oh my gosh, really? This is so tough. I am a total Julia Roberts fan. I love her quirky and REAL beauty. I think I would shoot her in like her living room with her children. Is that weird? Am I stalker-like with that? Capturing her smile and her cackling laughter on camera with her babies would probably blow my mind though!


You can see more of this stunning work at her Facebook page here: Sarah Driscoll Photography Blog. or on her website here: http://sarahdriscoll.com/photography

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. It was a very straightforward explanation on what I can do now to have better photos. I just got a dslr so I am very excited to use these tips.

    Combination Laptop and Camera Bag

    ReplyDelete