Monday, September 8, 2014

Feature Photographer: Glowing Fields Photography

We were so honored to have had to super talented Glowing Fields Photography as our guest judge for this past week!! Her work is STUNNING, check out more and learn about her below.
_______________________________________

Tell us a little about yourself (family, hobbies, etc.)
My name is Michelle and I am a stay-at-home mom to two blessings, Gavin and Khloe. My husband and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and have been together for a little over 18 years! (He is my high school sweetheart). They are my whole WORLD. I am a morning AND a night person. I look forward to coffee every morning. I think I might be addicted to Diet Coke. The smell of my babies is tranquilizing. It could put me to sleep. My guilty pleasure is reality TV. I think I would’ve made an awesome FBI or CIA agent. ;)


What got you started in taking lifestyle images (or photography in general)?
My children! :) I would’ve never guessed what started out as just wanting good pictures of my kids, would turn into this love and obsession for photography :) Or starting my own photography business. I feel very blessed to be where I am today.


Any photographers that you look up to?
Oh, yes! Besides the bigger names (like Meg Bitton), I absolutely love Ashley Grier Photography & Oldfields Photography. And not only are they amazing at what they do;  they are awesome on the inside as well ;) 


What is in your camera bag?
 24-70mm 2.8
   35mm 1.4
   50mm 1.4
   85mm 1.8 (which basically NEVER comes off my camera ;)) 


If you could capture anybody in the world, anywhere, who and where?
Wow… tough question! I would have to say my Pappy (Grandpa), who passed away almost 10 years ago. I would’ve loved to document his entire life through photographs.  


Wonderful!!! Love learning about photographers with such talent!! You can check out more of these amazing images at on Michelle's Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/glowingfieldsphotography , or on her website, http://glowingfieldsphotography.com










No comments:

Post a Comment