Thursday, September 25, 2014

Featured Photographer: Love Bee Photography

We are so honored to have  Love Bee Photography as our guest judge for this week's entries! Her work is wonderfully stunning, take a peek into her life below and view some of her gorgeous work! 


Tell us a little about yourself (family, hobbies, etc.)

 I am a mother of 3 hilarious kids and wife to a very supportive husband! We live outside of Toronto, Canada but will soon be moving to the country! I am super excited about this and how it will change my children's lives and also where it will take my photography journey!


What got you started in taking lifestyle images (or photography in general)?

My photography journey began as a child the first time I ever picked up a camera and has evolved over the years. I have always been interested in taking non-scripted candid images and once my own family developed, that same style was passed onto documenting our lives. I love the real and honest feel of lifestyle photography and really try to carry this over to my clients as well. 


Any photographers that you look up to?

 I admire so many photographers and for so many reasons! It makes it hard to answer this question when asked! Recently I have had the honour of having my own family photographed by Sherri Davis Photography
and also by Alissa Saylor.  Both galleries are very unique, but both show the love of my family in a very raw and special way. 


What is in your camera bag?

I shoot with a Canon 6D and multiple lenses, mostly prime. I love my 35mm for inside and 85mm for outdoors. I also use a lot of freelensing and also my Lensbaby Composer for more creative work and to get a different perspective. 


If you could capture anybody in the world, anywhere, who and where?

Oh that is a big question!  Right now I am really missing my best friend as she lives in Alaska and myself in Canada. We have been best friends since 4th grade and this is one of the longest stretches we have gone not seeing one another. I would love to travel to Alaska and photograph her family, especially that newborn baby I have not met yet!  Then I would have a chance to hug her and spend time together in a beautiful location! Double bonus! 


Wonderful! Please visit and show her some love on her Facebook page, Love Bee Photography, or her website, www.lovebeephotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment