Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Featured Photographer: Daisy Baby Photography

We are so lucky to have such amazing guest judges on our page! This week the super talented second admin for My Beautifully Chaotic Lifestyle and owner of Daisy Baby Photography is our guest judge. I'm sure you have seen her being so active on the page, and now you can learn more about her below!! 


Tell us a little about yourself (family, hobbies, etc.)

I am a mother of 3 small children who loves to photograph them each and every day. I have an amazing husband who has helped me along my journey as a photographer and a mother. I can't cook, I love to clean and spend WAY to much time at Target and drinking Starbucks.


What got you started in taking lifestyle images (or photography in general)?

My photography journey originally began in high school dark room class but matured after my children were born. My twins were born at 29 weeks and every time I went to visit them in NICU i took about 100 photos..I always thought..this could be our last photos..I want to capture each and every moment. Years later..here I am, still taking photos each and every day and I love it!


Any photographers that you look up to?

 I look up to DeAnna McCasland Photography & Heather Robinson Photography. I love how they capture the most amazing photos of everyday life. 


What is in your camera bag?

 I carry a Nikon D4 & Nikon 610. I primary use my 24mm lens because I love the wide open shots..I feel you get a better story when you see the whole scene. When I am at a photo shoot I stick to my 24-70, 50 & 85..whichever the occasion calls for. 


If you could capture anybody in the world, anywhere, who and where?

If I could capture anybody..anytime..I would love to photograph my grandparents. Their early moments as a couple..engagement photos...wedding photos..and family photos. Their photos are all so posed and stiff..I want to capture their life as I see it..in motion.


Wonderful!! These images are all so stunning! To see more of Deanna's beautiful work, visit her Facebook page here, Daisy Baby Photography, or her website here, http://www.daisybabyphoto.com







No comments:

Post a Comment